Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today I ...

I occasionally write down all the things I've done in a day in my facebook status. This is mostly meant to reassure myself that just because I feel like I've gotten nothing done and the house is a mess, that is not actually the case.

So, here goes:

Slept in till 8, got up, drank coffee. Researched bunk beds and area rugs online. Went out for breakfast with the family. Went to the store to buy groceries. Went to another store to buy mitts and gloves to replace the ones that were lost yesterday. Went home. Did five loads of laundry, while also cooking lunch and cleaning the gerbil cage. Packed boxes of dishes, clothes, and books. Headed out shopping again for supplies for the new house - did not get bunk beds. Went to a lumber store to buy a board onto which to copy the children's height record from the door frame here. Picked up the kids from their play date and went over to the new house with the supplies. Set up lamps and rugs, and unpacked some boxes. Went home and cooked supper. Helped the eldest practice piano for 45 minutes. Helped him with math homework while cleaning the kitchen. Updated blog. 

Now, off to sort socks, and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment